Have you ever used technology when your emotionally charged up? I know I have and guess what? I know you have too. It happens to all of us. The truth is, that in those times when your feeling like that, is the perfect time to step away from technology completely or at least take a break […]Read more
March 8, 2012 by Bryan Brooks Comments Off
For better or for worse, email and text messaging are the two primary ways people communicate in this tech-driven world we live in. Let’s face it, if you have used either one of these methods for any length of time, you have probably experienced sending at least one e-communication that had some degree of improper […]Read more
- Here is a good little app that will enhance your tech lifestyle: bit.ly/Yaj26o, give it a try! Tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @FVmomentum: RT @catalystleader: RT to be entered to win "Just Lead" book by @JenniCatron & @SherrySurratt #justlead http://t.co/ ... Tweeted 2 months ago
- http://t.co/PRm84awWh6 Tweeted 2 months ago
- Technology that cares: Volunteer friendly systems have empowering value via @kidzmatter bit.ly/XCM1eK Tweeted 3 months ago
- RT @SabbathManifest: How do you #unplug? @brookbr unplugs to focus on the things that matter most! ow.ly/hwkpe Tweeted 3 months ago
Welcome to the online home of Bryan Brooks, blogger, author and technology coach.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, A Husband to Karyn, Father to two children Shawn & Danielle and a small business owner of two companies; KB Media Group, LLC and VITAL Production LLC.
I worship and serve as the Director of Technology at The Fathers House Church in Vacaville CA. For more information about me and my story, please visit my About the Author tab on this blog.