I think you would agree that there is a lot to love about technology. It’s cool, convenient, helps us be efficient and gives us something to do when there is nothing to do. But it can also easily become a serious time-waster if you allow it too. A good example of this is social networking […]Read more
September 8, 2011 by Bryan Brooks Comments Off
- Here is a good little app that will enhance your tech lifestyle: bit.ly/Yaj26o, give it a try! Tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @FVmomentum: RT @catalystleader: RT to be entered to win "Just Lead" book by @JenniCatron & @SherrySurratt #justlead http://t.co/ ... Tweeted 2 months ago
- http://t.co/PRm84awWh6 Tweeted 2 months ago
- Technology that cares: Volunteer friendly systems have empowering value via @kidzmatter bit.ly/XCM1eK Tweeted 3 months ago
- RT @SabbathManifest: How do you #unplug? @brookbr unplugs to focus on the things that matter most! ow.ly/hwkpe Tweeted 3 months ago
Welcome to the online home of Bryan Brooks, blogger, author and technology coach.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, A Husband to Karyn, Father to two children Shawn & Danielle and a small business owner of two companies; KB Media Group, LLC and VITAL Production LLC.
I worship and serve as the Director of Technology at The Fathers House Church in Vacaville CA. For more information about me and my story, please visit my About the Author tab on this blog.